Wednesday, March 2, 2016


 Nurture Your Vintage Soul at Vintage Village

My new booth is finally set up at the Village, I started out with some great vintage garden pieces since the weather has been so warm and spring like lately.

I know most antique booths are normally a mix of all sorts of vintage and antique goodness, however I am a theme dealer. It helps me decide on what to buy if I do my booth in a theme, otherwise I would roam the stores, flea markets and estate sales and not buy anything.


 
Since it has been years that I have been in an antique store that has separate booths, I wasn't fully prepared for what I needed to give mine for a finished look. At Ms. Wendy's I displayed all over the store and our ceilings were 14 foot tall. I now have a lower ceiling to work with and am trying to decide what I can hang above to display on as well.
 
My new booth is also two sided which gives me an opportunity to give a different look on both sides.
 
 
I have carried this line of candles for years as well as a soap line which I will be adding to my booth soon.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. How do I change my language settings?

    To change the language you see on Facebook:

    Click in the top right and select Settings
    Click Language
    Select the language you want to see on Facebook and click Save Changes

    ReplyDelete